Publisher description for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 step by step / Curtis D. Frye.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to organize, analyze, and present data with Excel 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Create formulas, calculate values, and analyze data
- Present information visually with graphics, charts, and diagrams
- Build PivotTable dynamic views—even easier with new data tables
- Reuse information from databases and other documents
- Share spreadsheets for review and manage changes
- Create macros to automate repetitive tasks and simplify your work
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference—plus other resources on CD
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Microsoft Excel (Computer file)
Business -- Computer programs.