Publisher description for Microsoft solutions framework essentials : building successful technology solutions / Michael S. V. Turner.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Get the definitive guide to learning the foundational principles, mindsets, and best practices of the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF), Version 4. Written by a solutions delivery expert, this hands-on guide offers practical examples and case studies to help you apply this adaptable, scalable framework to any project and effectively implement business-driven technology solutions.
Discover how to:
- Establish an adaptable and flexible solution delivery life cycle
- Incrementally define, design, build, stabilize and deploy solutions that address business needs
- Implement a dynamic team model that promotes team agility
- Manage solution delivery readiness at the individual, project team, and organizational level
- Proactively minimize project risks
- Meet release criteria and validate stakeholder expectations and user needs
- Use governance activities and checkpoints at each stage of your project
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Project management -- Planning.
Computer software -- Development -- Management.