Publisher description for Microsoft Visual C 2005 step by step / John Sharp.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Teach yourself Visual C# 2005 fundamentals—one step at a time. With this practical, learn-by-doing tutorial, you get the guidance you need to start creating programs and components in C#!
Discover how to:
- Work in the Visual Studio 2005 development environment
- Declare variables, call methods, and create operators
- Construct statements to selectively or repeatedly run your code
- Catch and handle exception errors
- Use object-oriented concepts to declare classes and objects
- Write destructors to clean up unneeded code and help manage resources
- Create reusable components, such as properties, indexers, and events
- Define types and parameters for generics and generalized classes
- Use Windows Forms to create user interfaces complete with user controls
- Access data sources using Microsoft ADO.NET
- Construct Web Forms that display large volumes of data
- Validate user input with Microsoft ASP.NET controls
- Write, test, and deploy Web services
CD features all practice exercises.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Microsoft Visual C” .NET.
C” (Computer program language)