Publisher description for Microsoft Office system step by step / Online Training Solutions, Inc. and Curtis Frye.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
With this special eLearning edition of STEP BY STEP, you can teach yourself exactly what you need to know about Microsoft Office Access, Excel, FrontPage, InfoPath, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. Use the book’s easy-to-follow lessons—and the interactive exercises and simulations from the Microsoft eLearning Library (MELL)—in whatever combination helps you learn best. Build and practice just the skills you need—your way and at your own pace!
Master essential skills with STEP BY STEP:
- Create professional-quality documents
- Build powerful spreadsheets and databases
- Manage your e-mail communications and work day
- Produce and deliver compelling slide presentations
- Get your Web site up and running quickly
- Learn how to take notes electronically
- Capture and reuse information with InfoPath forms
- PLUS, get a CD packed with practice files, an eBook, three reference books, templates, and clip art
Take your experience farther with eLearning on the CD:
- Get Core and “What’s New” training for Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 programs
- Choose from 130 lessons and more than 14 hours of eLearning
- Use the self-assessment to focus your studies
- Start with any lesson you want, learn only what you need
- Work through the interactive exercises
- Get hands-on practice in a realistic simulation
- Find the answers you need fast with the powerful search tool
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Business -- Computer programs.