Table of contents for Life after grad school / by Jerald M. Jellison.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Table of Contents
SECTION I: LEAVING THE ACADEMIC WORLD
1. Deciding to Decide
2. Occupation IQ
3. Giving Up Your "Religion"
4. Get Real
5. You Can Be a Little Bit Pregnant
6. That's My Story & I'm Sticking to It
SECTION II: ENTERING THE BUSINESS WORLD
7. What Will Make You Happy?
8. One Path Versus Many
9. Your Career Trajectory
10. What's Your Function?
11. Who Are You?
12. Map It Out
SECTION III: CREATING A TRANSITION TOOLKIT
13. CV&R: Curriculum Vita and Resume
14. Assets and Liabilities
15. Righting Your Resume
16. More School?
17. What Time Is It?
18. Free Coaching
SECTION IV: LANDING A JOB
19. Developing a Job Search Plan
20. Death, Taxes, and Networking
21. Your Elevator Speech
22. Outside In
23. Information Interviews
24. Job Interviews
SECTION V: SUCCEEDING IN YOUR NEW JOB
25. The First 100 Days
26. Behavioral Do's and Don'ts
27. The Art of Office Politics
28. What You Don't Know
29. Buyer's Remorse - Having Second Thoughts
30. Creating Your Next Job
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Business -- Vocational guidance.