Table of contents for ABC of asthma / John Rees, Dipak Kanabar, Shriti Pattani.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Asthma in Adults.
1. Definition and pathology.
3. Diagnostic testing and monitoring.
4. Clinical course.
5. Precipitating factors.
6. General management of acute asthma.
7. Treatment of acute asthma.
8. General management of chronic asthma.
9. Treatment of chronic asthma.
10. Methods of delivering drugs.
Asthma in Children.
11. Definition, prevalence and prevention.
12. Patterns of illness and diagnosis.
13. General principles of treatment and non pharmacological interventions.
14. Pharmacological therapies for asthma.
15. Acute severe asthma.
16. Clinical aspects of managing asthma in primary care.
17. Organisation of asthma care in primary care.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: