Table of contents for The eyes of the people : democracy in an age of spectatorship / Jeffrey E. Green.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Ocular Democracy
2. The Citizen as Spectator
3. Overcoming the Vocal Model of Popular Power
4. The Concept of Plebiscitary Democracy: Past, Present, and Future
5. Max Weber's Reinvention of Popular Power and Its Uneasy Legacy
6. Putting Candor First: Plebiscitarianism and the Politics of Candor
7. Putting Popular Power in Sight
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Representative government and representation.
Collective behavior -- Political aspects.