Table of contents for Essential guide to educational supervision in postgraduate medical education / edited by Nicola Cooper, Kirsty Forrest.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. How to be an educational supervisor (Carolyn Evans).
2. Personal support and mentoring (Judy McKimm).
3. Dealing with doctors in difficulty (Rosalind Roden).
4. Career planning and advice (Jane Howard and David Clegg).
5. Putting a curriculum into practice (Nicola Cooper and Colin Melville).
6. Teaching and learning (Kirsty Forrest and Sean Williamson).
7. Introducing narrative reflection (Kathy Feest).
8. Assessments and appraisal (Julian Archer).
9. The role of information technology (Sean Smith).
10. Quality assurance (Jonathan Beard and Nicola Cooper).
Appendix 1 – Judy McKimm and Rosalind Roden.
Appendix 2 – Alastair McGowan.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Medicine -- Study and teaching (Continuing education) -- Great Britain.
Mentoring in medicine -- Great Britain.
Education, Medical, Continuing -- organization & administration -- Great Britain.
Education, Medical, Graduate -- organization & administration -- Great Britain.
Clinical Competence -- Great Britain.
Mentors -- education -- Great Britain.
Teaching -- methods -- Great Britain.
Vocational Guidance -- Great Britain.