Table of contents for Invitation to discrete mathematics / Jiri Matousek, Jaroslav Nesetril.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Preface to the second edition
Preface to the first edition
1. Introduction and basic concepts
3. Combinatorial counting
4. Graphs: an introduction
6. Drawing graphs in the plane
8. The number of spanning trees
9. Finite projective planes
10. Probability and probabilistic proofs
11. Order from disorder: Ramsey's theorem
12. Generating functions
13. Applications of linear algebra
Hints to selected exercises
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Computer science -- Mathematics.