Table of contents for A primer on stroke prevention and treatment : an overview based on AHA/ASA guidelines / edited by Larry B. Goldstein.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Stroke epidemiology including the burden on the health care system.
2. Stroke systems.
3. Primordial and primary prevention.
4. Management of acute ischemic stroke.
5. Intracerebral hemorrhage.
6. Subarachnoid hemorrhage.
7. Prevention of recurrent stroke.
8. Poststroke rehabilitation and recovery.
9. Stroke in women.
10. Stroke in black patients.
11. Stroke in children.
12. Coagulopathy and stroke - evaluation and treatment.
13. Genetics of stroke.
14. Surgical and interventional approaches for carotid disease.
15. Endovascular and medical approaches for intracranial disease.
16. Patent foramen ovale (PFO).
17. Vascular cognitive impairment.
18. Outcomes Mesaures.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Stroke -- prevention & control -- Practice Guideline.
Stroke -- therapy -- Practice Guideline.