Publisher description for Algebra know-it-all : beginner to advanced, and everything in between / Stan Gibilisco.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Master algebra from the comfort of home!
Want to “know it all” when it comes to algebra? Algebra Know-It-ALL gives you the expert, one-on-one instruction you need, whether you're new to algebra or you're looking to ramp up your skills.
Providing easy-to-understand concepts and thoroughly explained exercises, math whiz Stan Gibilisco serves as your own private tutor-without the expense! His clear, friendly guidance helps you tackle the concepts and problems that confuse you the most and work through them at your own pace.
Train your brain with ease! Algebra Know-It-ALL features:
- Icons to help you identify your current skill level
- Chapter-end quizzes and word problem/solution pairs to reinforce learning
- Worked-out answers to all practice exercises
- Extensive multiple-choice questions to prepare you for standardized tests
- “Extra Credit” and “Challenge” problems to stretch your skills
Stan's expert guidance gives you the know-how to:
- Solve arithmetic problems without a calculator
- Convert fractions to decimal form and vice-versa
- Manipulate simple equations and inequalities
- Learn how coordinate systems work
- Make simple graphs
- Solve quadratic and cubic equations
- Understand complex-number solutions to equations
- Use logarithms and exponential functions
- Take college entrance examinations with confidence
li>And much more!
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: