Table of contents for Textbook of healthcare ethics / Erich H. Loewy, Roberta Springer Loewy.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
- Introduction to Second Edition.
- 1: Historical Introduction.
- 2: Knowledge and Ethics.
- 3: Theoretical Considerations.
- 4: Fallibility and the Blameworthiness in Medicine.
- 5: The Ongoing Dialectic Between Autonomy and Responsibility in a Pluralist World.
- 6: Patients, Society and Healthcare Professionals.
- 7: Genetics and Ethics.
- 8: Problems of Macro-allocation.
- 9: Organ Donation.
- 10: Problems at the Beginning of Life.
- 11: Problems in the Care of the Terminally Ill.
- 12: Common Problems in Everyday Practice.
- 13: Resolving Ethical Problems: An Introduction to Individual Cases.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: