Table of contents for Teacher supervision & evaluation : theory into practice / James Nolan, Jr., Linda A. Hoover.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Part One: Foundations.
2. Understanding the Components of a Comprehensive Teacher Supervision and Evaluation System.
Part Two: Classroom-Based Supervision and Coaching Strategies.
3. Key Concepts and Skills in Classroom Supervision.
4. Peer Coaching.
Part Three: Differentiated Supervision Strategies.
5. Self-Directed Teacher Growth.
6. Action Research.
7. Collegial Development Groups.
Part Four: Teacher Evaluation.
8. Developing and Implementing an Evidence-Based Teacher Evaluation System.
Part Five: Special Cases in Supervision and Evaluation.
9. Supervision and Evaluation of the Preservice Teacher.
10. Supervision and Evaluation of the Novice Teacher.
11. Supervision and Evaluation of the Marginal Teacher.
Part Six: Supervision and Evaluation: Transforming the System.
12. Developing Your Own System of Teacher Supervision and Evaluation.
List of Figures.
List of Exercises.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Teachers -- Rating of.
Teaching -- Evaluation.