Table of contents for Managing creative people : how to avoid the curse of the brainstorm / Gordon Torr.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
I. THE CREATIVE INDIVIDUAL.
1. The Day the World Ran out of Ideas.
2. The Problem with Creative People.
3. Two Guys in a Garage.
4. 21st Century Snake-Oil.
5. The Biology of Inspiration.
6. The Creative Personality.
7. The Survival of the Weirdest.
8. Towards a Formula for Genius.
9. The Barbel and the Breadboard.
II. THE CREATIVE ORGANISATION.
Introduction to PART II.
10. The Muse’s Ransom.
11. Poison in the Water Cooler.
12. Podsnaps and Ponytails.
13. Structures and Strictures.
14. Place Matters.
15. The Road to Exit Five.
16. The Maze.
17. The Guardians of the Maze.
18. The New Patronage.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Creative ability in business.