Table of contents for General surgery board and ABSITE review / Matthew J. Blecha.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
General Surgery ABSITE and Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom, 4/e
1. General Principles
2. Wound Healing and Nutrition
4. Critical Care, Shock, Fluids, and Electrolysis
5. Head, Neck, and ENT
6. Esophagus, Stomach, Duodenum, and GI Physiology
7. Appendix and Inguinal Hernias
8. Cardiac Surgery
9. Vascular Surgery
10. Chest Wall, Lung, Pleura and Mediastinum
11. Liver, Gallbladder, Pancreas, and Spleen
12. Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Colon, Rectum, and Anus
13. Intraabdominal Infections and Surgical Complications
14. Abdominal Wall, Omentum, Mesentary and Retroperitoneum
15. Adrenal, Pituitary and Hypothalamus
16. Thyroid and Parathyroid
17. Trauma and Burn
18. Orthopedic and Hand Surgery
20. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
23. Pediatric Surgery
25. Hematology and Oncology
26. Immunology and Transplantation
28. Suggested Text Readings
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Surgery -- Examinations, questions, etc.
Surgery -- Examination Questions.