Table of contents for International management : culture, strategy, and behavior. / Fred Luthans, Jonathan P. Doh.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Globalization and International Linkages
2. The Political, Legal, and Technological Environment
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility
Colgate's Distasteful Toothpaste
Advertising or Free Speech? The Case of Nike and Human Rights
Pharmaceutical Companies, Intellectual Property, and the Global AIDS Epidemic
The Role of Culture
4. The Meanings and Dimensions of Culture
5. Managing Across Cultures
6. Organizational Cultures and Diversity
7. Cross-Cultural Communication and Negotiation
Cross-Cultural Conflicts in the Corning-Vitro Joint Venture
Integrating National and Organizational Cultures: Chemical Bank's Coca-Cola in India
Beyond Tokyo: Disney's Other Experiences in Asia
Wal-Mart's Japan Strategy
International Strategic Management
8. Strategy Formulation and Implementation
9. Entry Strategies and Organizational Structures
10. Managing Political Risk, Government Relations, and Alliances
11. Management Decision and Control
Microsoft Opens the Gates to China: Microsoft's Patent, Piracy, and Political Challenges in China
The Last Rajah: Ratan Tata and Tata's Global Expansion
The HP-Compaq Merger and Its Global Implications
Can the Budget Airline Model Succeed in Asia? The Story of AirAsia
Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
12. Motivation Across Cultures
13. Leadership Across Cultures
14. Human Resource Selection and Development Across Cultures
A Copy Shop Goes Global
The Road to Hell
HSBC in China
Chiquita's Global Turnaround
Skill-Building and Experential Exercises
Personal Skill Building Exercises
1. The Culture Quiz
2. Using Gung Ho to Understand Cultural Differences
3. When in Bogota...
4. The International Cola Alliances
5. Who to Hire?
1. "Frankenfoods" or Rice Bowl for the World: The U.S. - EU Dispute over Trade in Genetically Modified Organisms
2. Cross-Cultural Conflicts in the Corning-Vitro Joint Venture
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
International business enterprises -- Management.
International business enterprises -- Management -- Case studies.