Table of contents for Strategies of qualitative inquiry / Norman K. Denzin, Yvonna S. Lincoln, editors.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Preface - Norman K. Denzin and Yvonna S. Lincoln
1. Introduction: The Discipline and Practice of Qualitative Research - Norman K. Denzin and Yvonna S. Lincoln
2. The Practice and Politics of Funded Qualitative Research - Julianne Check
3. Performance Ethnography: The Reenacting and Inciting of Culture - Bryant Keith Alexander
4. Qualitative Case Studies - Robert E. Stake
5. The Observation of Participation and the Emergence of Public Ethnography - Barbara Tedlock
6. Interpretive Practice and Social Action - James A. Holstein and Jaber F. Gubrium
7. Grounded Theory in the 21st Century: Applications for Advancing Social Justice Studies - Kathy Charmaz
8. Critical Ethnography as Street Performance: Reflections of Home, Race, Murder, and Justice - D. Soyini Madison
9. Testimonio, Subalternity, and Narrative Authority - John Beverley
10. Participatory Action Research: Communicative Action and the Public Sphere - Stephen Kemmis and Robin McTaggart
11. Clinical Research - William L. Miller and Benjamin F. Crabtree
About the Editors
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Social sciences -- Methodology.
Social sciences -- Research -- Methodology.