Table of contents for Psychotherapy with adolescent girls and young women : fostering autonomy through attachment / Elizabeth Perl.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Mother-Daughter Bond and Its Implications for Understanding the Therapeutic Relationship
2. Embracing Resistance and Building Attachment
3. When Parents Collude with Their Daughter’s Resistance
4. Challenging Resistance while Sustaining Attachment
5. The Going Gets Tough When the Patient Gets Angry
6. When Attachment to a Therapist is Not Therapeutic: Recognizing Malignant Regression
7. Beyond Idealization: Fostering Genuine Intimacy and Mutuality
8. Repetition as a Path to New Experience
9. Allowing for Attachment after Therapy Ends
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Teenage girls -- Mental health.
Psychotherapy -- methods.