Table of contents for The Alzheimer's answer : reduce your risk and keep your brain healthy / Marwan Noel Sabbagh ; foreword by Justice Sandra Day O'Connor.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
PART I. PREVENTING ALZHEIMER'S.
1. Alzheimer's disease.
2. Alzheimer';s and The Brain.
3. Is Preventing Alzheimer's Disease Really Possible?
PART II. REAL RISKS.
4. Your Alzheimer's IQ: Know Your Risk.
6. Body Weight and Obesity.
7. Cerebrovascular Disease, Stroke, and Heart disease .
8. Cognitive Killers.
9. Blood Pressure and Hypertension.
10. Estrogen, and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
PART III. REAL RECOMMENDATIONS.
11. Eating Your Way Out of Alzheimer's.
12. Red Wine and Other Alcoholic Beverages.
13. Managing Cholesterol and lipids.
14. Exercising Your Way to Prevention.
15. Staying Sharp with Mental Exercises.
16. Anti-inflammatories and Alzheimer's.
17. Vitamins May Protect and Why.
18. Supplements: Real hope or empty promises?
PART IV. IF YOU HAVE ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE.
19. Get Help: Alzheimer's Disease Is Treatable.
20. The Future of Alzheimer's Disease.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Alzheimer's disease -- Prevention -- Popular works.
Self-care, Health -- Popular works.