Table of contents for The data warehouse lifecycle toolkit / Ralph Kimball ... [et al.].
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introducing the Kimball Lifecycle.
2. Launching and Managing the Project/Program.
3. Collecting the Requirements.
4. Introducing the Technical Architecture.
5. Creating the Architecture Plan and Selecting Products.
6. Introducing Dimensional Modeling.
7. Designing the Dimensional Model.
8. Designing the Physical Database and Planning for Performance.
9. Introducing Extract, Transformation, and Load.
10. Designing and Developing the ETL System.
11. Introducing Business Intelligence Applications.
12. Designing and Developing Business Intelligence Applications.
13. Deploying and Supporting the Solution.
14. Expanding the DW/BI System.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: