Table of contents for An introduction to Islamic finance : theory and practice / Zamir Iqbal & Abbas Mirakhor.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. The Economic System.
3. Financial Contracting and Riba (interest).
4. Financial Instruments.
5. Financial Intermediation.
6. The Islamic Financial System.
7. Islamic Financial Services Industry.
8. Capital Markets.
9. Financial Engineering.
10. Risk Management of Islamic Financial Institutions.
11. Regulation of Islamic Financial Institutions.
12. Corporate Governance.
13. Globalization and Challenges for Islamic Finance.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Finance -- Islamic countries.
Finance -- Religious aspects -- Islam.
Financial institutions -- Islamic countries.