Table of contents for Data analysis using SQL and Excel / Gordon S. Linoff.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. A Data Miner Looks at SQL.
2. What's in a Table? Getting Started with Data Exploration.
3. How Different is Different?
4. Where is it all Happening? Location, Location, Location.
5. It is a Matter of Time.
6. How Long Will Customers Last? Survival Analysis to Understand Customers and Their Value.
7. Factors Affecting Survival: The What and Why of Customer Tenure.
8. Customer Purchases and Other Repeated Events.
9. What's in a Shopping Cart? Market Basket Analysis and Association Rules.
10. Data Mining Models in SQL.
11. The Best Fit Line: Linear Regression Models.
12. Building Customer Signatures for Further Analysis.
Appendix A. Equivalent Constructs Among Databases.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
SQL (Computer program language)
Querying (Computer science)
Microsoft Excel (Computer file)