Table of contents for Social work in schools : principles and practice / by Linda Openshaw.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Role and Function of the School Social Worker
2. An Ecological-Developmental Framework for Practice in the Schools
3. Uncovering Problems and Working within the System
4. School Social Work with Children in Preschool to Grade 3
5. School Social Work with Children in Grades 4 to 6
6. School Social Work with Children in Grades 7 and 8
7. School Social Work with Children in Grades 9 and 10
8. School Social Work with Children in Grades 11 and 12
9. Group Work in the School Setting
10. Violence and Trauma
11. Parental Absence
12. Alcohol and Drug Abuse
13. Death and Loss
14. Working with Noncitizen Populations, Joyce Kelen
15. Mental Health Services in the Schools
16. Linking Community, Home, and School, Rosemarie Hunter and Rocio Paredes-Mora
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
School social work -- United States.