Table of contents for The bipolar teen : what you can do to help your child and your family / by David J. Miklowitz and Elizabeth L. George.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
I. Understanding Bipolar Disorder in Teens
1. "What's Happening to My Teenager?"
2. A Close Look at the Symptoms
3. Getting an Accurate Diagnosis
4. Living with Bipolar Disorder: What Your Family Can Expect
II. Treating Adolescent Bipolar Disorder
5. "How Did My Teenager Get This Illness?"
6. Medications for Bipolar Disorder in Teens
7. How Psychotherapy Can Help Your Teenager and Your Family
8. Helping Your Teen Accept Ongoing Medication Treatment
III. Helping Your Teen Stay Well
9. Family Management and Coping
10. Tools and Tactics for Preventing Mood Episodes
11. What to Do When Mania Begins
12. How to Handle Depression
13. Dealing with Suicidal Thinking and Behavior
14. Helping Your Teen Do Well at School
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Manic-depressive illness in adolescence -- Popular works.