Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
For the first time ever, Soundview is bringing together summaries of seventeen essential marketing classics in a single volume. The Marketing Gurus includes two all-new, previously unpublished summaries—The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell and Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey Moore. Other featured books include:
• Positioning by Jack Trout and Al Ries
• Kotler on Marketing by Philip Kotler
• The Popcorn Report by Faith Popcorn
• The Anatomy of Buzz by Emanuel Rosen
• Purple Cow by Seth Godin
• Relationship Marketing by Regis McKenna
• And more
The Marketing Gurus distills thousands of pages into fewer than three hundred, making it ideal for busy professionals, students, and anyone curious about how marketing has evolved.