Publisher description for The insomnia answer : a personalized program for identifying and overcoming the three types of insomnia / Paul Glovinsky and Arthur Spielman.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
The sleep solution that identifies the three types of insomnia.
In this revolutionary book, Dr. Paul Glovinsky and Dr. Art Speilman, two experts in the evaluation and cures of insomnia, offer a program designed to tackle the three most persistent sleep problems-getting to sleep, staying asleep, and broken sleep-drug-free and clinically proven.
Now, 50 million Americans who suffer from insomnia can discover:
- Why their sleep patterns are out of control
- Why sleep is so unreliable
- How insomnia can be learned or innate
- The predisposing, precipitating, and perpetuating factors of insomnia
- How to clear their minds for the pleasure of sleep
- The benefits of sleep hygiene and bright light therapy
- How to calm dreams
- The simple tricks of muscle relaxation
- The important discovery of circadian rhythms and what it means
- How to build a wave of sleep and achieve a sleep drive
- Clearing the mind of stress, anxiety, and depression
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Insomnia -- Popular works.
Insomnia -- Treatment -- Popular works.