Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
In Maximum Marketing, Minimum Dollars, small business marketing expert Kim T. Gordon reveals a wealth of new twists on tried-and-true marketing methods. Gordon, whose friendly, sage advice counsels three million business owners monthly in Entrepreneur magazine, here leads readers step-by-step through 50 innovative, affordable tactics to generate sales.
Maximum Marketing, Minimum Dollars addresses every element of small-business marketing—from creating an online marketing program and winning referrals to forging alliances and establishing a public relations program. Gordon tells the marketing success stories of small businesses nationwide to demonstrate how to fuel business growth using aggressive, targeted, but inexpensive methods.
Maximum Marketing, Minimum Dollars reveals the marketing lessons essential to entrepreneurial success.
Small-business owners and entrepreneurs will learn how to:
• Implement powerful marketing tactics while staying on budget.
• Identify the right market niches and conduct customer research.
• Leverage the marriage of marketing and new technology—email lists, Web sites, and online public relations.
• Reinvent traditional tactics such as trade magazine, radio, and TV advertising.
• Combine sales and marketing for a low-cost one-two punch.