Publisher description for Novell's CNE study guide IntranetWare/NetWare 4.11 / David James Clarke, IV.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Novell's CNE(r) Study Guide IntranetWare(TM)/NetWare(r) 4.11 "No administrator should be without this great text!" Nicholas J. Meyer, President, COMSEC Real Training for Real Jobs that Earn Real Money! Novell Press knows simply putting the complete CNE information down on paper isn't enough. This book is designed to get the CNE information into your head! Novell's CNE(r) Study Guide for IntranetWare(TM)/NetWare(r) 4.11 is easy to read and emphasizes retention of testing objectives by combining numerous teaching methods:
* Vivid, 3D diagrams and graphics.
* With over 50 case studies, exercises, and puzzles, learn how to design, install, manage, and troubleshoot IntranetWare WANs.
* Practical experience managing a global organization called ACME, Inc.
* A myriad of informational tidbits are scattered throughout the book in the form of interactive icons: Zen quotes, real-world examples, tips, links to the Web, and brain teasers.
The Novell Press(r) Advantage CD Features:
* The Clarke Test v3
* Exclusive Troubleshooting Novell Support Connection CD(TM)
RequiredFor the CNA...For the CNE...Novell's CNA(SM) Study Guide IntranetWare(TM)/NetWare(r) 4.11Novell's CNE(r) Study Guide IntranetWare(TM)/NetWare(r) 4.11 and Novell's CNE(r) Study Guide for Core TechnologiesSystem Requirements: Windows, a 386 25MHz PC, CD-ROM drive, mouse, and VGA monitor
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Local area networks (Computer networks) -- Management -- Study guides.
Telecommunications engineers -- Certification.
Novell, Inc. -- Examinations -- Study guides.
Intranets (Computer networks) -- Management -- Study guides.