Publisher description for Invest in the best : how to profit from well-managed companies / Stephen George.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
WHY WELL-MANAGED COMPANIES ARE BETTER INVESTMENTS
Here is never-before-published information about the characteristics of well-managed companies, why quality of management makes a difference in stock performance, and how to find and profit from well-managed companies. Invest in the Best includes complete explanations of topics such as:
* How the Quality Index proves that the stock of well-managed companies outperforms that of their competitors
* How you can find well-managed companies
* How you can use the Management Screen to assess management quality
* How you can reduce risk by investing in well-managed companies
* Profiles and resources to help you add a management screen to your stock-buying strategies
While every investor studies the same financial data, you can "beat the Street" with information that puts you a step ahead of the crowd-and gives you a leg up on a volatile market.
Please visit our Web site at www.wileyfinance.com
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Corporations -- Evaluation.
Management -- Evaluation.