Table of contents for Financial accounting / Robert Libby, Patricia A. Libby, Daniel G. Short.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Financial Statements and Business Decisions
2. Investing and Financing Decisions and the Balance Sheet
3. Operation Decisions and the Income Statement
4. Adjustment, Financial Statements, and the Quality of Earnings
5. Communicating and Interpreting Accounting Information
6. Reporting and Interpreting Sales Revenue, Receivables, and Cash
7. Reporting and Interpreting Cost of Goods Sold and Inventory
8. Reporting and Interpreting Property, Plant, and Equipment: Natural Resources; and Intangibles
9. Reporting and Interpreting Liabilities
10. Reporting and Interpreting Bonds
11. Reporting and Interpreting Owners' Equity
12. Reporting and Interpreting Investments in Other CorporationsInc.
13. Statement of Cash Flows
14. Analyzing Financial Statements
Appendix A:Present and Future Value Tables
Appendix B:American Eagle Outfitters Annual Report
Appendix C:Abercrombie & Fitch 10K
Appendix D:Industry Ratio Report
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Corporations -- Accounting.