Table of contents for Affirmative psychotherapy and counseling for lesbians and gay men / Jeffrey N. Chernin, Melissa R. Johnson.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Part I: Lesbian and Gay Life: Definitions, Coming Out, and Identity Development
1. Terminology and Identity Development
2. Youth, Elderly, Ethnic Minority, and Lesbian and Gay Subcultures
Part II: Affirmative Psychotherapy and Counseling in Individual, Couple, and Group Modalities
3. Creating the Foundation for Affirmative Psychotherapy
4. Affirmative Individual Psychotherapy
5. Treatment Issues for Couples and Families
6. Group Psychotherapy and Support Groups for Lesbians and Gay Men
7. Ethical and Legal Considerations for Affirmative Psychotherapy
Appendix: Resources for Lesbian and Gay Male Clients
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Lesbians -- Counseling of.
Gays -- Counseling of.
Bisexuals -- Counseling of.