Table of contents for Creating integrated curriculum : proven ways to increase student learning / Susan M. Drake.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
About the Author
1. What Is Integrated Curriculum and Why Is It Important?
2. Does Integrated Curriculum Work?
3. Creating Multidisciplinary Programs
4. Using Interdisciplinary Approaches
5. Exploring Transdisciplinary Approaches
6. Connecting Standards To Curriculum
7. Aligning Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
8. Overcoming the Obstacles and Finding Success
Resource A: Books
Resource B: Journals
Resource C: Videos
Resource D: Newsletters
Resource E: Programs
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Interdisciplinary approach in education -- United States.
Interdisciplinary approach in education -- Canada.
Education -- United States -- Curricula.
Education -- Canada -- Curricula.
Education -- Standards -- United States.
Education -- Standards -- Canada.