Table of contents for Your opinion, please! : how to build the best questionnaires in the field of education / James Cox.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
About the Author
1. Establishing the Guiding Questions
2. Operationalizing/Clarifying The Guiding Questions
3. Writing Items and Formatting Responses
4. Conducting the Alignment Check
5. Writing Directions
6. Categorizing Respondents... Who Said What?
7. Marketing the Questionnaire (Ensuring Response)
8. Evaluating the Questionnaire
9. Instrument Validation
10. Getting from Here to There: The Process of Data Analysis
11. Communicating Your Results: Eliminating the "Rip van Winkle Effect"
12. Potpourri: A Little Bit About Some Other Stuff
Resource A: Modeling the Product: A Sample Questionnaire
Resource B: Sample Introductions
Resource C: Sample Directions and Formats
Resource D: Critiquing Questionnaires: Finding Flaws
Resource E: Modeling the Product: Stages 1 through 6
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Education -- Research.
Questionnaires -- Design.
Educational surveys -- Design.