Sample text for Assessing organizational communication : strategic communication audits / Cal W. Downs, Allyson D. Adrian.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Copyrighted sample text provided by the publisher and used with permission. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Initiating and Planning an Assessment
3. Conducting Team Audits
4. Choosing Focal Areas to Assess
5. The Interview: Most Basic Assessment Technology
6. Diagnosis through Questionnaires
7. The International Communication Association Survey
8. Downs/Hazen Communication Satisfaction Questionnaire
9. Critical Communication Experience
10. ECCO Analysis
11. Diagnosing Communication Networks
12. Focus Groups
13. Final Analysis and Interpretation
14. The Final Report
About the Authors
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Communication in organizations -- Auditing.
Communication in management.
Organizational effectiveness -- Evaluation.