Sample text for Encountering the sacred in psychotherapy : how to talk with people about their spiritual lives / James L. Griffith, Melissa Elliott Griffith.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Copyrighted sample text provided by the publisher and used with permission. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. New Ways of Hearing Sacred Stories
2. Opening the Door
3. Metaphor and Spirituality
4. Stories of Spiritual Experience
5. Conversations between Person and God
6. Spiritual and Religious Beliefs
7. Rituals, Ceremonies, and Spiritual Practices
8. The Community in Spirituality
9. When Spirituality Turns Destructive
10. Living Beyond Medical and Psychiatric Illnesses
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Psychotherapy -- Religious aspects.
Psychotherapy patients -- Religious life.