Table of contents for Financial accounting : tools for business decision making / Paul D. Kimmel, Jerry J. Weygandt, Donald E. Kieso.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction to Financial Statements.
2. A Further Look at Financial Statements.
3. The Accounting Information System.
4. Accrual Accounting Concepts.
5. Merchandising Operations and the Multiple-Step Income Statement.
6. Reporting and Analyzing Inventory.
7. Internal Control and Cash.
8. Reporting and Analyzing Receivables.
9. Reporting and Analyzing Long-Lived Assets.
10. Reporting and Analyzing Liabilities.
11. Reporting and Analyzing Stockholders’ Equity.
12. Statement of Cash Flows.
13. Performance Measurement.
A. Specimen Financial Statements: Tootsie Roll Industries, Inc.
B. Specimen Financial Statements: Hershey Foods Corporation.
C. Time Value of Money.
D. Reporting and Analyzing Investments.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: