Table of contents for How everyday products make people sick : toxins at home and in the workplace / Paul David Blanc.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
List of Illustrations
List of Abbreviations
1. The Forgotten Histories of "Modern" Hazards
2. The Shadow of Smoke: How to Evade Regulation
3. Good Glue, Better Glue, Superglue
4. Under a Green Sea: The Rising Tide of Chlorine
5. Going Crazy at Work: Cycles of Carbon Disulfide Poisoning
6. Job Fever: Inhaling Dust and Fumes
7. Emerging Toxins
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Toxicology -- Popular works.
Environmental health -- History.
Occupational diseases -- History.
Health risk assessment.