Table of contents for Fundamentals of heat and mass transfer.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Introduction to Conduction.
3. One-dimensional, Steady-State Conduction.
4. Two-dimensional, Steady-State Conduction.
5. Transient Conduction.
6. Introduction to Convection.
7. External Flow.
8. Internal Flow.
9. Free Convection.
10. Boiling and Condensation.
11. Heat Exchangers.
12. Radiation: Processes and Properties.
13. Radiation Exchange Between Surfaces.
14. Diffusion Mass Transfer.
Appendix A: Thermophysical Properties of Matter.
Appendix B: Mathematical Relations and Functions.
Appendix C: Thermal Conditions Associated with Uniform Energy Generation in One-Dimensional, Steady-State Systems.
Appendix D: Graphical Representation of One-Dimensional, Transient Conduction in the Plane Wall, Long Cylinder, and Sphere.
Appendix E: The Convection Transfer Equations.
Appendix F: An Integral Laminar Boundary Layer Solution for Parallel Flow Over a Flat Plate.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Heat -- Transmission.