Table of contents for Visual complex analysis / Tristan Needham.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Geometry and Complex Arithmetic
2. Complex Functions as Transformations
3. M"obius Transformations and Inversion
4. Differentiation: The Amplitwist Concept
5. Further Geometry of Differentiation
6. Non-Euclidean Geometry*
7. Winding Numbers and Topology
8. Complex Integration: Cauchy's Theorem
9. Cauchy's Formula and Its Applications
10. Vector Fields: Physics and Topology
11. Vector Fields and Complex Integration
12. Flows and Harmonic Functions
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Functions of complex variables.