Table of contents for The respiratory physiology of animals / James N. Cameron.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
PART I: General Principles
1. Basic Gas and Solution Concepts
2. Metabolism and Energetics
3. Gas Exchangers
4. Circulatory Systems
5. Transport of Gases by Blood
6. Acid-Base Regulation
7. Models of Gas Exchange
8. Control of Respiration
PART II: Case Studies of Animals
9. Case Study: The Blue Crab
10. Case Study: The Rainbow Trout
11. The Transition from Water to Air: Air Breathing Crabs and Fish
12. Case Study: The Painted Turtle
13. Case Study: The Duck
14. Case Study: Man
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Animals -- Physiology.