Table of contents for Clinical aspects of AIDS and AIDS-related complex / edited by M. Staquet, R. Hemmer, and A. Baert.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
PART I: Clinical Presentation, Clinical Epidemiology, Natural History
1. The Epidemiology of LAV/HTLV-III Infections in Europe
2. HTLV-III Infection: Clinical and Epidemiological Experience in the Turin Area
3. Epidemiological and Clinical Aspects of HTLV-III/LAV in Milan
4. Seropidemiological Studies in Healthy Homosexual Men in the Munich Area: A Combined Biological and Psychological Approach
5. AIDS in Two Dutch University Hospitals
6. Clinico-pathiological Study of 203 Intravenous Drug Abusers from North East Italy
7. Detection of anti-HTLV-III/LAV Antibody by Commercial ELISA in 775 Serum Samples of High Risk Individuals Collected Over a Period of Twelve Years in Switzerland
8. AIDS and Related Disease in Newborn and Infants
9. Serological Evidence of LAV/HTLV-III Infection in Greek Female Prostitutes
10. The Spread of the HTLV-III/LAV Infection in a Population of Hemophilliacs Treated Exclusively with Commercial Concentrates
11. Atopic Manifestations in the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
12. Clinical and Biological Profile of African AIDS: A Study of 42 Patients
PART II: Infections
13. Infectious Complications of AIDS
14. Fungal Infections in AIDS
15. Aspects of Mycobacterial Infections in AIDS in the UK
16. Proposal and Preliminary Results of a Treatment Regimen with Pyrimethamine, Clindamycine, and Spiramycine in Toxoplasmosis of the Central Nervous System
17. Clinical Management of Cryptosporitosis in AIDS Patients by Interferon Alpha-A and Recombinant Interleukin-2
PART III: Clinical Immunology, Laboratory Tests, Diagnostics
18. Prognostic and Diagnostic Value of Lymph Node Biopsy in AIDS and Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy
19. Longitudinal Immunology Studies on Male Homosexuals in London with Respect to HTLV-III/LAV Infection
20. Comparison of Four Commercial EIA Tests in the Detection of Anti-HTLV-III/LAV Antibody in Patients and High Risk Subjects
21. In vivo Skin Testing in Healthy Homosexual Men and IV Drug Abusers
22. Viral Protein Recognition Patterns in Subclinical and Clinical LAV/HTLV-III Infection
PART IV: Treatment
23. A Preliminary Report of the Use of Interferon-gamma in Patients with the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
24. Experience with Recombinant Interleukin-2 in AIDS/ARC Patients
25. Suramin Treatment in Patients with AIDS or AIDS-related Complex: Preliminary Results
26. An Open Trial of Suramin in AIDS Patients: Suppression of HTLV-III/LAV Replication and Clinical Outcome
27. Preliminary Report of a Trial with DHPG (RS21592) for Cytomegalovirus Infection in Patients with the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
AIDS (Disease) -- Congresses.
AIDS-related complex -- Congresses.
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- congresses.