Table of contents for International environmental economics : a survey of the issues / edited by Gunther Schulze, Heinrich W. Ursprung.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction, G"unther G. Schulze and Heinrich W. Ursprung
2. International Trade, Investment, and the Environment: Theoretical Issues, G"unther G. Schulze and Heinrich W. Ursprung
3. The Empirical Evidence on Trade, Investment, and the Environment, G"unther G. Schulze and Heinrich W. Ursprung
4. The Political Economy of International Trade and the Environment, G"unther G. Schulze and Heinrich W. Ursprung
5. Trade, Agriculture, and Environmental Problems, David E. Ervin
6. International Trade and Sustainable Forestry, Edward B. Barbier
7. International Trade in Hazardous Waste, Michael Rauscher
8. Environmental Taxation in Open Economies: Trade Policy Distortions and the Double Dividend, Sjak Smulders
9. Sustainable Growth in Open Economies, Lucas Bretschger and Hannes Egli
10. Incentives for International Environmental Cooperation: Theoretical Models and Economic Instruments, Carsten Schmidt
11. Governing the Global Environmental Commons: The Political Economy of International Environmental Treaties and Institutions, Roger Congleton
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Environmental policy -- Economic aspects.
International trade -- Environmental aspects.
Environmental law, International.