Table of contents for Clinical radiology for medical students.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
3. SECTION 1: Clinical radiology - an introduction
4. How to use a department of clinical radiology
5. Clinical justification for a radiological investigation
6. Minimising radiation dose
7. How images are produced
8. Contrast agents used in radiological investigations
9. Looking after the patient in the radiology department
10. SECTION 2: The chest
11. The cardiovascular system
12. The abdomen and alimentary tract
13. The genitourinary system
14. The skeletal system
15. The nervous system
16. The nervous system
17. Obstetric and Paediatric radiology
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Radiography -- methods.