Table of contents for Data analysis for psychology / George Dunbar.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction: data analysis
2. Exploratory data analysis
3. Data screening
4. Analysis of variance
5. Multiple regression
6. More exploratory data analysis
7. Analysis of variance in complex designs
8. Comparisons and contrasts
9. Model comparison
10. Log-linear analysis
12. Research planning
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Psychology -- Research -- Methodology.