Table of contents for Principles of nuclear magnetic resonance in one and two dimensions / Richard R. Ernst, Geoffrey Bodenhausen, and Alexander Wokaun.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. The Dynamics of Nuclear Spin Systems
3. Manipulations of Nuclear Spin Hamiltonians
4. One-Dimensional Fourier Spectroscopy
5. Multiple-Quantum Transitions
6. Two-Dimensional Spectroscopy
7. Separation of Interactions
8. Two-Dimensional Correlation Methods Based on Coherence Transfer
9. Dynamic Processes Studied by Two-Dimensional Exchange Spectroscopy
10. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.