Table of contents for Structural reforms without prejudices / edited by Tito Boeri ... [et al.] ; with Giorgio Barba Navaretti ... [et al.].
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Contrasting Europe's Decline: Do Product Market Reforms Help?
2. Competition and Economic Performance: A Brief Review of the Literature
3. The Maze of Services Regulation
4. The Changing Role of the Tertiary Sector
5. The Impact of Service Regulation
6. Looking Ahead: Will Liberalization Policies Succeed?
How to Gain Political Support for Reforms?
2. Evidence and Theory of Reforms
3. Exploit Parlimentary Majority
4. Widen Your Political Base
5. Divide and Conquer
6. Exploit External Constraints
7. How to Reform: Pulling the Strings
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Structural adjustment (Economic policy) -- Case studies.
Economic policy -- Case studies.
Service industries -- Case studies.