Table of contents for The law of theft / Sir John Smith.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Stealing under the Theft Act
4. Criminal Deception
5. Making off without Payment
6. Other Offences involving Fraud
7. Removal of Articles from Places open to the Public
8. Taking a Motor Vehicle or other Conveyance without Authority
9. Abstracting of Electricity
11. Burglary and Aggravated Burglary
12. Possession of House-breaking Implements, etc.
13. Handling Stolen Goods
14. Enforcement and Procedure
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Larceny -- Great Britain.