Table of contents for Nanoscale energy transport and conversion : a parallel treatment of electrons, molecules, phonons, and photons / Gang Chen.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Material Waves and Energy Quantization
3. Energy States in Solids
4. Statistical Thermodynamics and Thermal Energy Storage
5. Energy Transfered by Waves
6. Particle Description of Transport Processes: Classical Laws
7. Classical Size Effects
8. Energy Conversion and Coupled Transport Processes
9. Liquids in Their Interfaces
10. Molecular Dynamics Simulation
Appendix A: Homogeneous Semiconductors
Appendix B: Semiconductor p-n Junctions
Units and Their Conversions
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Heat -- Transmission.