Table of contents for Global governance of financial systems : the international regulation of systemic risk / Kern Alexander, Rahul Dhumale, John Eatwell.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Managing Systemic Risk--The Rationale for International Financial Regulation
2. The International Response for Financial Instability
3. The International Legal Framework for International Financial Regulation
4. The Formation of Binding International Financial Regulation and the Role of International Soft Law Norms
5. Strengthening the Global Financial System through Institutional and Legal Reform
6. Incentives vs. Rules: Alternative Approaches to International Financial Regulation
7. The Economics of Systemic Risk in International Settlements
8. A Microeconomic Examination of Financial Fragility: A Test of Capital Adequacy Standards
9. Reforming the Basel Accord and the use of Subordinated Debt: Making Markets Work for the Regulator
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Financial services industry -- Law and legislation.
Financial services industry -- State supervision.