Table of contents for Finding our way : rethinking ethnocultural relations in Canada / Will Kymlicka.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Part One The Merits of Multiculturalism
1. Setting the Record Straight
2. Putting Multiculturalism into Perspective
3. Renegotiating the Terms of Integration
4. The Limits of Tolerance
5. A Crossroads in Race Relations
6. Can Multiculturalism Be Extended to Non-Ethnic Groups?
7. Towards a More Representative Democracy
8. A Truce in the Multiculturalism Wars?
Part Two The Unhappy Marriage of Federalism and Nationalism
9. Taking Nationalism Seriously
10. Two Models of Federalism in Canada
11. Papering Over the Differences
12. Rethinking English Canada
13. The Bonds of Social Unity
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Multiculturalism -- Canada.
Canada -- Ethnic relations.
Canada -- Race relations.
Pluralism (Social sciences) -- Canada.
Multiculturalisme -- Canada.